– There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.
– The little things are actually the big things.
– Imagination is key.
– Constantly challenge yourself, because you’ll always surprise yourself.
– Being alone doesn’t mean you are lonely.
– Wealth isn’t measurable by numbers in a bank account.
– Love is the shit.
– Success doesn’t have a universal definition, it’s different for everyone.
– Happiness is easy when you make your own rules and stop comparing yourself to others.
– Don’t wait.
– Keep your eyes wide open, and if you see something that makes you feel sad, or angry or confused don’t ignore it.
– People are terrible and awesome but what you learn from both is invaluable.
– Small people belittle others, and you want to be huge.
– Empathy is not weakness.
– The future is exciting.